SMART Manager 2021 Release Notes
SMART Manager 21.11.0
- AddedSite Diary entries can now be viewed in the activity tab.
- UpdatedThe Site > Diary view has been updated.
- Site Diary entries are now shown in this view.
- A new Type column shows whether a diary entry is for a site or a scaffold.
- A new button has been added: add site diary entry, so (site) diary entries can be created in SMART Manager for the first time.
- ImprovedIt is now possible to log a Site Diary entry from SMART Manager.
- Issue FixedFixed an issue when importing scaffolds from CSV. CSV files with spaces added in certain fields were not importing correctly.
SMART Manager 21.8.0
- AddedWhen adding a scaffold and choosing an area for it, a search option is available.
- UpdatedWhen adding a scaffold and choosing an area for it, areas are sorted alpha-numerically.
- ImprovedAreas are now sorted alpha-numerically on the sites screen.
- ImprovedThe areas list on the sites screen now has a scroll bar when there are many areas.
- Bug FixedA bug stopping scaffolds from being imported from CSV files after renaming the site’s default area has been fixed.
- Issue FixedAn issue retrieving scaffold details sent from SMART Handover has been fixed.
- Issue FixedAn issue causing some scaffolds imported from a CSV file to be moved to the default area unexpectedly has been fixed.
SMART Manager 21.7.0
- AddedThe following Design Types have been added:
- TG20:21 Scaffold.
- TG20:21 With Design Input.
- Issue FixedFixed an issue where the scaffold inspection report was excluding some contracts from the Contracts dropdown box.
- Issue FixedFixed an issue where many emails could be triggered after re-opening a site.
SMART Manager 21.5.0
- UpdatedThe handover report now shows the quote number and item number correctly.
- UpdatedDeleting a staff member and then restoring them now works correctly.
- Issue FixedFixed an issue where multiple dimensions from handovers and variations were not appearing correctly in SMART Manager.
SMART Manager 21.4.0
- AddedAdded some additional backups for reports send through SMART Inspector and SMART Handover.
- ImprovedImproved email generation performance.
SMART Manager 21.3.0
- Issue FixedFixed an issue where an email would fail to send if the same recipient was added twice with different capitalisation.
SMART Manager 21.2.0
- ImprovedOptimised the use of HTTP clients by the server.
- Issue FixedFixed a timeout issue under heavy load.
SMART Manager 21.1.0
- AddedAdded some missing text to the Detailed Inspection report when the Other defect option is chosen.
- UpdatedThe maximum staff count now correctly excludes scaffolders from the count.
SMART Manager 21.0.1 – 21.0.6
- Issue FixedFixed some missing data in the Detailed Inspection report.
SMART Manager 20.3.2
- MaintenanceNew APIs deployed for the next generation of SMART Scaffolder apps.
- Bug FixedScaffold supervisor name was showing incorrectly on some inspection screens.