SMART Manager Release Notes
SMART Manager 2024
SMART Manager 2023
SMART Manager 2022
SMART Manager 2021
SMART Manager 2020
SMART Manager Legacy
Introduction to SMART Manager
Navigating SMART Manager
Adding a Site
Importing a site from SMART Estimator
Contracts and Customer Contacts
Adding a scaffold
Batch Importing from CSV
Scaffold Details Screen
Off-hire or Dismantle scaffolds in SMART Manager
SMART Handover Mobile App
SMART Inspector Mobile App
Navigating the SMART Inspector App
Adding a Site
Adding an Area
Adding a Scaffold
Editing a Scaffold / Scaffold Details Screen
Adding to the Scaffold Diary
Dismantling a Scaffold
Editing a Defect
Deleting a Defect
Signing and Submitting your Inspection
Issuing remedial action report
Generating an Unsafe Scaffold Report
SMART Mobile Apps 2023 Release Notes
SMART Inspector 23.1.0 beta
- AddedAn additional backup of the data entered into the app is now stored so that it can be recovered where needed.
- Issue FixedAn issue has been identified where data from the device could be lost during synchronisation in a rare condition. A candidate fix has been made for beta evaluation.
- ImprovedThe performance of the apps has been improved in the case where large media files were stored on the device before upload.
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 23.0.0
- UpdatedA minor update has been made to the look and feel of SMART Inspector and SMART Handover.
- UpdatedUpdated the target Android SDK version, as required by Google.
- ImprovedDuring login and sync, you will be told if a newer version of the app is available.
- Bug FixedFixed a bug where the QR code would be lost when creating the scaffold and the QR code at the same time without syncing in between.
SMART Handover 22.11.0
- Bug FixedFixed a login issue.
SMART Handover 22.10.0
- Bug FixedFixed a bug in variations, where a contract price is unexpectedly mandatory.
- Bug FixedFixed a minor typo on one label in variations.
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.9.0
- AddedA new Repair Data tool has been added. This can be used to correct some types of syncing issues. The SMART Scaffolder Support team will advise you if it would be helpful to run this tool.
- Bug FixedWhen multiple QR codes are added during scaffold creation, all of the codes are now correctly uploaded to the server.
- Bug FixedA tool for uploading your data from the device to the SMART Scaffolder Support team has been corrected so it can handle larger amounts of data.