SMART Manager Release Notes
SMART Manager 2024
SMART Manager 2023
SMART Manager 2022
SMART Manager 2021
SMART Manager 2020
SMART Manager Legacy
Introduction to SMART Manager
Navigating SMART Manager
Adding a Site
Importing a site from SMART Estimator
Contracts and Customer Contacts
Adding a scaffold
Batch Importing from CSV
Scaffold Details Screen
Off-hire or Dismantle scaffolds in SMART Manager
SMART Handover Mobile App
SMART Inspector Mobile App
Navigating the SMART Inspector App
Adding a Site
Adding an Area
Adding a Scaffold
Editing a Scaffold / Scaffold Details Screen
Adding to the Scaffold Diary
Dismantling a Scaffold
Editing a Defect
Deleting a Defect
Signing and Submitting your Inspection
Issuing remedial action report
Generating an Unsafe Scaffold Report
SMART Mobile Apps 2022 Release Notes
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.6.2
- UpdatedUpdated the target Android SDK version, as required by Google.
SMART Handover 22.6.1
- Bug FixedDismantled scaffolds are no longer available for handover.
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.6.0
- Issue FixedFixed an issue that could cause data to be lost in a rare sequence following a server authentication error.
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.3.0
- Bug FixedFixed a bug when two sites are created for the same customer on SMART Inspector or SMART Manager and then synced together. Only the first site was created. Now both are created.
- Bug FixedFixed a bug causing the Inspections Due list to not update immediately after an inspection.
- Bug FixedUpdated the label on the contract handover photo setting to make it clear this includes both handover photos and variation risk photos.
SMART Inspector 22.3.0
SMART Handover 22.3.0
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.2.0
- ImprovedLogin / logout improvements:
- Your email is now auto filled on the login screen (after your first successful sync).
- You are now asked whether to login as the same person or as someone new after logging out.
- On logout, your login token is erased immediately so it is not possible to login without entering the password again.
- ImprovedAfter off hiring a scaffold, it is no longer necessary to sync before it can be dismantled.
SMART Handover 22.2.0
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.1.1
- Issue FixedFixed a sync issue affecting some time zones.
SMART Inspector | SMART Handover 22.1.0
- UpdatedThe server now takes a backup copy of all successful commands. This is in addition to the backup copy already kept for commands that failed.
- ImprovedImproved the reliability of the data sync.
- Bug FixedYou are no longer required to enter a next inspection date for a scaffold handover or variation if inspections are disabled.
- Bug FixedThe next inspection date for a scaffold new structure variation is no longer discarded in some cases.
SMART Handover 22.1.0