C.A.S.E. (Computer Assisted Scaffolding Estimating) assists Scaffolders with estimates and generating quotations. The software provides valuable tools which allow scaffolding estimators to quickly and efficiently prepare quotations with a minimum of numerical input or typing whilst being confident that the labour and materials calculated are accurate. Originally developed and marketed by Gary Day Associates, C.A.S.E. is now owned and supported by CADS (Computer and Design Services Ltd), who continue provide expert support to users. The latest release is C.A.S.E. 2015, the first release from CADS and following months of customer consultation and development. Learn More
- Accurate and consistent scaffold pricing
- Professional looking detailed quotations on
- Labour and hire prices assessed according to the
- Automatic and comprehensive loading lists of
- Prints drawings of estimated scaffold items; plans
- Management summary report to assist with
- Option to use TG20:13 as the technical standard for tube and fitting independent scaffolding.