Download SMART Compliance 2023
Customers with CADScover can download the latest version of SMART Compliance.
When you download and install the software, you will be prompted to enter two serial numbers: an Installation Code and an Authorisation Code for the 2023 version of SMART Compliance. If you do not have these codes, or if you have codes for a previous version of the software, please contact [email protected].
WHAT’S NEW IN SMART COMPLIANCE 2023.1
SMART Compliance has been updated to include a new tied tower module, which calculates leg loads and tie duties, and designs the tower in accordance with BS EN 12811-1 and TG20:21.
WHAT’S NEW IN SMART COMPLIANCE 2023.0
- The TG20 wind factor calculation has been updated for TG20:21 and can be used to justify the results from the TG20:21 eGuide.
- The TG20 check has been updated for TG20:21, which was itself developed using SMART Compliance, matching the results from the TG20:21 eGuide.
- Support has been added for tied or rakered independent scaffolds with 3 inside boards.
- An option has been provided to allow the top lift to be untied for clad scaffolding.
- An option has been provided to connect the tie tubes to the inner and outer faces of the scaffold or to the inner face only.
- An option has been provided to consider the effect of additional sway resistance provided to the scaffold as described in section 7.9 of the TG20:21 Operational Guide.
- An option has been provided to allow the façade bracing below the first lift to become ineffective, if applicable, as described in section 188.8.131.52 of the TG20:21 Design Guide.
- The TG20 check has been improved where inner edge protection is present.
- The TG20 check also now permits inside boards that are fully loaded to the main platform load class.
- The guidance for single-lift independent scaffolds that are not tied or rakered has been implemented as described in section 6.23 of the TG20:21 Operational Guide.
Read the full release notes for further information about these updates.