Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Work from home
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
CADS can provide you with your next upward career move! As part of a thriving & growing company delivering superb analysis, design, detailing & scaffolding products to the International Construction Industry.
To help sustain our progress we are strengthening our UK Sales Team with at least one more Technical Sales Engineer.
Suitable candidates have some technical awareness of UK Scaffolding Industry practices and / or experience of a related Construction Industry product or service. You will be a part of a well-established organisation that develops, sells and supports the UK’s market leading software for the Scaffolding Industry.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and managing business relationships with the scaffolding industry in the UK and Ireland by presenting and selling SMART Scaffolder software solutions to new customers and existing users.
- Approaching and selling to other users of scaffolding such as industrial services, house builders, contractors, etc.
- Confidently using all aspects of technical and communications technology to promote and present our software.
- Understanding customer needs and provide quotes that address their requirements and fulfil their expectations.
Being a ‘self-starter’ with a willingness and enthusiasm for travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas.
- A team player
- Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
A professional salary reflecting your experience along with a commission based upon a % of your sales revenue.
A company car.
A laptop, tablet and mobile telephone, and everything reasonably required to undertake your role.
All out of pocket business expenses will be reimbursed.
Please contact Ian Chambers, International Sales & Marketing Director on [email protected] with a copy of your CV.