Why not come and work for us?
SMART Scaffolder software produces fast accurate estimates, quotes, 3D models, drawings and material lists for almost all types of scaffolding and provides automatic compliance checks for TG20:13. Hundreds of scaffolding companies have adopted SMART Scaffolder to help them win more business while improving their efficiency and profitability.
SMART Scaffolder have recently launched an inspection app for smart phones and tablets which will remove the need for traditional paper based reports.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent company benefits and the opportunity to work with one of the country’s leading scaffold software developers
To apply for any of the positions or to send your CV speculatively click on the button below quoting the position you are interested in.
Location: Broadstone, Dorset
Salary: Dependent on experience and proven ability
Working hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
SMART Estimator software produces fast accurate estimates, quotes, 3D models, CAD drawings and lists of equipment needed for almost all types of scaffolding and provides automatic compliance checks for TG20:13, the industry standard health and safety code. Hundreds of scaffolding companies have adopted SMART Estimator to help them win more business and improve their efficiency and the profitability of their scaffolding contracts. The new BIM Toolbox helps them to interact electronically with main contractors who often require their sub-contractors to engage with their tendering via digital 3D models. We are continuing to build new solutions and have recently developed two new mobile apps to help with scaffold inspections, handovers and variations.
- To provide first line technical support to our customers, assisting them with their technical queries via phone, email and remote support.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation.
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems.
- Report any software problems detected or user requests in the bug/change request software.
- Support users in the use of software by providing necessary training and advice.
- To allocate more complex service issues to second line support.
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house for third party software.
The suitable candidate will:
- Ideally will have enjoyed working in or as a supplier to a scaffolding related industry e.g. scaffolding or safety equipment.
- Enjoy exploiting their technical background and previous experience to the full by assisting CADS customers with learning about how CADS software can benefit their business.
- Develop a professional consultative approach to their business affairs and wish to be considered as a ‘trusted advisor’ by your clients.
- Be mature enough to work off their own initiative, set their own priorities and manage their own time.
- Have a confident outgoing nature and good verbal & written communication skills.
- Have good computer skills and enjoy the challenge of learning new software.
Salary: Professional salary
Professional salary plus benefits including a company car, company pension plan, mobile phone and a laptop computer.
SMART Estimator software produces fast accurate estimates, quotes, 3D models, drawings and lists of equipment needed for almost all types of scaffolding and provides automatic compliance checks for TG20:13 safety. Hundreds of UK scaffolding companies have adopted SMART Estimator to help them win more business and improve their efficiency and the profitability of their scaffolding contracts. We are continuing to build new solutions and have recently developed several new mobile apps to help with scaffold inspections, handovers and variations.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have enjoyed working in training, ideally software training
- Possess a strong desire to help our customers get the most from our software and to help potential clients with their trials
- Be willing to travel 3 days a week across the whole of the UK and conduct online training, diary management etc. when in the office
- Enjoy exploiting their training background and previous experience to the full by assisting SMART Scaffolder customers with learning about how our software can benefit their businesses
- Develop a professional consultative approach to their business affairs and wish to be considered as a ‘trusted advisor’ by your clients
- Be mature enough to work off their own initiative, set their own priorities and manage their own time
- Have a confident outgoing nature and excellent verbal & written communication skills
- We are looking for someone with a training background rather than an expert in scaffolding. You will be given extensive training so that you can back up our client’s technical knowledge with your software expertise
- Previous scaffolding experience would however be considered to be an advantage
Place of work
When not meeting customers, you will be working from home where you will plan your appointment diary and travel to business meetings with customers.
UK – either home or office based.
Professional salary plus commission – benefits include company car, company pension plan, mobile phone and a laptop.
SMART Scaffolder software produces fast accurate estimates, quotes, 3D models, drawings and material lists needed for tube & fitting as well as most scaffolding systems. We are constantly developing the software and adding new features to meet the needs and aspirations of our customers. Hundreds of scaffolding companies have adopted SMART Scaffolder to help them win more business and improve their efficiency and the profitability of their scaffolding contracts.
SMART Scaffolder is the leading scaffolding software provider in the UK with hundreds of satisfied customers but there’s still masses of opportunity to sell more licences to both existing and new customers.
The successful candidate will have enjoyed working in a scaffolding related business. Moving from the traditional career path within the scaffolding industry to working for a supplier of market leading software will allow you to take on new challenges and meet your ambitions.
Your technical training and relevant experience will be complimented by full training on our software to enable you to help scaffolding contractors and manufacturers to match the best software solutions to their business needs using a professional consultative approach to selling.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of the UK scaffolding industry either through having been a scaffolder, a scaffolding estimator or having worked for a supplier to a scaffolding related businesses in a sales role. You do not need any software experience as our solutions are quick to learn and simple to use.
Reporting to the International Sales Director the successful candidate will be provided with the necessary support to help generate leads, respond to sales enquiries appropriately, arrange and conduct technical demonstrations of software solutions and develop, negotiate and close sales opportunities.
You will develop and manage lasting and mutually beneficial business relationships with customers, Sales Team colleagues and the Technical Support Team to provide timely responses to their queries. From time to time you will also attend and assist with seminars, webinars, exhibitions and other events.
An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic ‘Telesales Executive’. Responsible for setting up trials and demonstrations for potential customers as well as ensuring our existing customers are aware of our full offering.
Hours: Full or part-time
CADS is a global provider of software products and services for construction-related industries. CADS was established in the UK in 1974 by Structural Consulting Engineers to develop, supply and support software solutions for analysis, design and detailing of structural steelwork and reinforced concrete buildings. Since 2007, CADS has also achieved a market leading position in the UK scaffolding industry with its innovative SMART Scaffolder software. CADS is developing cutting edge cloud and mobile solutions that will further enrich its offerings. With over 70,000 product licenses sold in 80 countries and through our design and detailing services, CADS is responsible for some of the most beautiful and iconic buildings in the world.
CADS is looking for someone with telesales experience or an enthusiastic person at the beginning of their career. Knowledge of engineering and construction or the scaffolding industry would be an advantage but not mandatory. Training will be given to enable you to understand the benefits of our software and to meet our customer’s needs. Much more important is the confidence and enthusiasm to talk with both existing customers and new prospects on the telephone.